Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hair and makeup trial

I like the fact that I did the hair trial on one day and the makeup trial on another day, as it means that the only day we'll put the entire piece together is on W-day!

Here's a look at my fabulous, fabulous hair by my very talented cousin Alisa (who works at Enzo's on State Road in Broadview Heights):



And here's a look at my makeup trial (also visible in all of the engagement photos) -- the first was taken right after we got the makeup done, and the other was taken about 12 hours after we got the makeup done. It's almost entirely black eyeshadow (and the girl screwed up my lipstick, which I think I'll do myself next time.)




I loved the way the black eyeshadow came out, but I've been wondering if maybe another look wouldn't be *better* for me. First thought: more smoky browns, a la Ivanka Trump:




OR, perhaps I want more of a '60s vibe -- Reg and I just watched Charade, and I couldn't get over Audrey Hepburn's makeup.

No comments: